In June and July Be FIT and get ready for something new! Instead of another boring beach holiday, opt for something fresher like a mountain escape in the most majestic mountains of the Balkans! Travelling solo, as a couple or as a family, there is something for everyone to make sure you get the most out of your holidays.
Your experience includes:
• Accommodation of your choice
• Daily buffet breakfast - “Healthy” Breakfast corner to make sure that you don’t stray from your healthy habits, although our rich breakfast choices are always there, should you wish to sin!
• Free room upgrade upon availability
• Free early check-in after 10am and late check-out until 2pm upon availability
• Free yoga sessions three times per week in the indoor area of PREMIER Hotel. An expert yoga instructor will take care of your body, offering you relaxation and wellness
• Free beauty seminars by Clinique, MAC and Estée Lauder at the weekends
• A fitness menu will be available in both our buffet restaurant and café bar to help you energize while keeping fit
• A selection of fruit & veggie smoothies and energy bowls will be served in our pool bar during the day, giving you ample options for a healthy snack
• Lavish refreshing signature cocktails by the pool and taste exotic and unique flavors, while sunbathing
• A range of fitness and anti-cellulite massages will be offered at a discount, helping you get the most out of your holiday
• Relish walks in the forest with an especially prepared picnic basket at premium rates. Choose the most romantic spot by the small rivers and enjoy your lunch within the unparalleled pristine nature
• Choose from a variety of outdoor activities, such as various hiking excursions, biking, horseback riding, river rafting, rock climbing, off road safaris and so much more at premium rates!
• Animation activities for the children
• Bathrobes & Slippers
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Parking Space
Have you noticed the exciting events in Bansko in July? Have a taste:
• 01-07 JULY Theater Festival
• 21 JULY One Love Tour
• 25-28 JULY Summer Cinema Under the Stars