An amazing New Year’s Celebration at Premier Luxury Mountain Resort!
Start the new year off right at the picturesque Bansko, in Bulgaria!
A fresh start, a new beginning, and a hopeful look towards the future with optimism! This is what the New Year means for us. This New Year, celebrate this special day in the most stylish, relaxing, and rewarding way at Premier Luxury Mountain Resort, in Bansko! Here is a snapshot of your experience:
It’s a minute to 12 o’clock on New Year’s Eve, the lights dim at Amvrosia, Premier’s awarded restaurant, as we all prepare to welcome the new year with a glass of champagne in our hands! What a beautiful day you had so far! Your day started with a luscious breakfast buffet, then you spent countless hours playing around with snow, building snowmen with your family, and skiing down the slopes! You know, Bansko Ski Center has 70Km of pistes! The biggest one in Bulgaria! Oh!
That wasn’t you? Right! You were relaxing at the heated interior pool, then, the sauna and the hammam! You had a revitalizing massage too! Yes, we know, our masseur is a charm!
Happy New year! – Laughs and hugs and toasts with your loved ones! Fireworks brighten up Bansko’s night sky! Extend your arms in welcome to the future! The best is yet to come!
This is our New Year’s offer to you for a perfect three or more nights stay:
• Rich American Breakfast Buffet
• A festive Gala Dinner on New Year’s Eve with live music in Amvrosia or Nectar Bar
• Half board Dinner for the rest of the nights (3-course dinner in Amvrosia Restaurant)
• 50 Euros Voucher to be spent in Premier’s Bar and Restaurants
• A welcoming bottle of sparkling wine in your room upon arrival
• One Cocktail per adult on your first night to be enjoyed in Nectar Bar
• A goodbye gift on your check-out
• Creative Animation services for Children
• Free access to Le Spa (interior heated pool, sauna, hammam, jacuzzi)
• Free Shuttle Bus to and from the Ski Lifts
• Free access to the fitness center
• Free Wi-Fi
• Free Parking
Bansko is a very special place to celebrate the New Year. With traditions surviving from the antiquity, passing through generations, this small, vibrant, picturesque town, located at the foothills of Pirin Mountain will satisfy any need you might have to enjoy perfect vacations. On New Year’s Day, don’t miss the Kukeri Carnival, a parade with costumed men, women, and children like “Babudger”, a mythic, supernatural creature that saves Bansko by chasing away the bad spirits! This is an amazing, unique experience, both for children and adults and Bansko is one of the very few places in Bulgaria that this tradition still takes place today!
*Your health and safety is our priority at Premier. Alterations on the packages may apply according to the guidelines of the relevant official authorities in order to prevent the spread of Covid-19.